Supermarkets & High Street Retail
Where shoppers are out spending money in stores, they will also spend money in our machines!
We work with major retail groups including Sainsbury’s and The Entertainer. Our customers love the fact that any income/sales from the machines are ‘post till’, and therefore do not cannabalise any of their retail sales. Our sales are purely additional, so by generating an additional revenue stream for our customers.
In this sector we primarily place 2 products:
• Tomy Toy Vending Machines – these machines are typically placed behind the tills in Supermarkets, and in other retail (toy shops for example) are place by the exit to the stores.
• Durex Vending Machines – placed in both Gent’s and Ladies’ washrooms in Supermarkets, these machines offer a service to customers in a discreet environment
With the pressure that high street retailers are facing (increased competition, internet shopping, squeeze on margins), our machines offer a revenue stream, that is pure profit, for no capital outlay!
Shopping Centres (both big & small) are full of consumers in ‘spending mode’.
We place a variety of machines in shopping centres that generate significant revenues for the shopping centre. Our machines are generally placed in open space within the shopping centre, either on the mall area, or just off the main mall area i.e. washroom corridors, car park payment areas etc.
We work with some of the largest UK landlords including – Intu, Land Securities, Capital & Regional (use logos?) and many others
In this sector we can use a range of our our products:
• Treat Stations – these units are great for shopping centres. With 3 different sizes we can accommodate any area within a shopping centre. Our Treat Stations are an attractive addition, appealing both to adults and children.
• Toy Stations – these high quality units work really well in shopping centres. We typically have theses units in an off mall location – washroom corridors, by car park pay machines, food courts etc.
Our units are a great way of generating new revenue for landlords without any capital outlay.
- Leisure Centres
- Soft Play Centres
We have many Tomy Toy Vending Machines in cinemas, as our products are often complimentary to the cinema’s offering, as we have movie related products in our machines , eg The Incredibles, Frozen, Toy Story, Avengers. Our machines generate a real revenue stream for cinemas
Leisure Centres and Soft Play Centres are great venues for us, as there a lot of young customers going to these places frequently!
Where we have machines in Leisure Centres we offer a ‘healthy’ alternative to snack machines when parents are wanting to treat their kids.
We typically place Tomy Toy Vending Machines (small footprint) into Cinemas and Leisure Centres and a variety of machines in Soft Play Centres, including toy vending, sweet vending, kiddie rides and others.
- Garden Centres
We have machines in a wide variety of venues. Think of it, that any place where children visit is a viable place for us to have machines.
• Garden Centres – we have Tomy Toy Vending Machines in a number of garden centres. Machines are placed behind the tills close to the exits. The machines do not take away sales from the garden centres. The machines are seen as a reward for children after their visit to the garden centre. Tomy Toy Vending Machines are the ideal machines in garden centres
• Pubs – in most pubs there are machines for adults (fruit/video machines), so why not have machines for children? Regular feedback from landlords tell us that a toy machine keeps children occupied for a little longer, and this enables the parents to enjoy another drink in relative piece! Tomy Toy Vending Machines are small in space and are great in pubs. We also have Durex Vending Machines in pub washrooms
• Hotels – We have Tomy Toy Vending Machines in a number of hotels. Hotels that have functions regularly are great venues to have some machines in them as kids are always looking for something to occupy them! We also have Durex Vending Machines in hotel washrooms.